Water, bread, toilet paper… what do you really need when heading to the grocery store in a time when the words coronavirus and COVID-19 are as common as “please” and “thank you?”
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Now is the time to stock your fridge with delicious produce, grab your favorite meat and make sure your pantry is equipped with dry food options.
However, before you stock up ask yourself a few questions: Will this product last? Do I absolutely need this item?
Here are a few tips to take with you on your next trip to the grocery store.
- Canned Fish (Tuna or Salmon)
- Chicken Breast
- Deli for Sandwiches
- Ground Beef/Turkey
- Dried Fruit
- Peanut Butter
- French Fries
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Ice Pops
- Ice Cream
We know times are hard for everyone. With the loss of jobs, schools closing and the practice of social distancing it is important to include a little self-care. Find a few moments to do something just for you.
Here are a few things that nourish both body and mind!
- Arts and crafts
- Board games
We hope these simple tips and tricks can make for a much smoother trip to the grocery store this season.
We are here to help!
- Enter To Win The Ultimate Graduation Party with Don Toliver!
- The “804 Sessions” Contest
- Kendrick Lamar & Baby Keem Have A Time In “The Hillbillies” Visuals
- Megan Thee Stallion Is Currently Focused On Healing: “Expect New Music When I’m In A Better Place”
- Halle Bailey On ‘The Little Mermaid’ Casting Controversy: “We Deserve To See Ourselves.”
- What Happened To Black Soldiers After The Civil War?
The “804 Sessions” Contest
Buy Black RVA
Images Of Black Love For Your Timeline [Holiday Edition]
804 Sessions Presents: JusticeR
Earn Your Leisure Talks 2023 Invest Fest Line Up and More!
Latto Brought That BIG Energy To VA At Something In The Water [WATCH]
Nick Cannon Gets ANOTHER Wild ‘N Out Girl Pregnant; Meet Bre Tiesi [Photos]
20 Things You Didn’t Know About The Legendary Michael Jackson