The Heavy Hitter DJ Lonnie B stops by for an in-studio interview on Flow of Wisdom Radio to discuss the change in Hip Hop. We spoke on his perspective as a DJ playing music that he doesn’t necessarily agree with the content. Lonnie B also shares a personal story of how he lost a friend at a party he DJ’d as a result of playing a certain type of hip hop he was against. Check it out on Flow of Wisdom
- "Can I Dig In?" Drake Recites A Poem For Skylar Diggins!
- Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta LHHATL [PHOTOS]
- #WhatIsPretty Flyaway Contest
- NEW VIDEO: K Camp Featuring Lil Boosie, YG & Too $hort - Cut Her Off (Remix)
- Father Writes A Song For The Guy Trying To Marry His Daughter!
- Nick Young Says Iggy Is Not Phased By Nicki Minaj [PHOTOS]