The Heavy Hitter DJ Lonnie B stops by for an in-studio interview on Flow of Wisdom Radio to discuss the change in Hip Hop. We spoke on his perspective as a DJ playing music that he doesn’t necessarily agree with the content. Lonnie B also shares a personal story of how he lost a friend at a party he DJ’d as a result of playing a certain type of hip hop he was against. Check it out on Flow of Wisdom
- Who’s Really Winning The Drake And Meek Mill Beef? Our Editors Gchat It Out
- Fetty Wap’s Summer Takeover Continues With “I’m Straight”
- When Fans Attack: Six Artists With the Craziest Hives & Fanatic Fan Bases on Twitter
- Kendrick Lamar Surprises With A Video For The “For Free?” Interlude
- Is Jay Z Trying To Ditch TIDAL?
- Birdman Denies Hiring Someone To Kill Lil Wayne