The Heavy Hitter DJ Lonnie B stops by for an in-studio interview on Flow of Wisdom Radio to discuss the change in Hip Hop. We spoke on his perspective as a DJ playing music that he doesn’t necessarily agree with the content. Lonnie B also shares a personal story of how he lost a friend at a party he DJ’d as a result of playing a certain type of hip hop he was against. Check it out on Flow of Wisdom
- She’s Innocent: Kenya Moore Denies RHOA’s ‘Black Wives Matter’ Tacky Ad
- How Lupita Nyong’o Threw Shade At Kenya Moore [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Chris Brown A Victim Of ID Theft!
- Patriots Belichick On Deflate-Gate: ‘I’m Not A Scientist’
- NAACP Image Awards
- Mya’s Performance At Miami Strip Club Sparks Controversy