The Heavy Hitter DJ Lonnie B stops by for an in-studio interview on Flow of Wisdom Radio to discuss the change in Hip Hop. We spoke on his perspective as a DJ playing music that he doesn’t necessarily agree with the content. Lonnie B also shares a personal story of how he lost a friend at a party he DJ’d as a result of playing a certain type of hip hop he was against. Check it out on Flow of Wisdom
- Fergson Police Department Ready To Welcome Darren Wilson Back
- Solange Says ‘I Do’ During All-White Wedding In New Orleans [PHOTO]
- Seriously?! ‘Delivert’ Man’s Gay Conversion Suspected To Be Part Of A Scam
- Enter To Win A Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner!
- BET Ending ’106 & Park’ In December & Sending It Online
- The KKK Threatens To Apply Force On Ferguson Protestors