The Heavy Hitter DJ Lonnie B stops by for an in-studio interview on Flow of Wisdom Radio to discuss the change in Hip Hop. We spoke on his perspective as a DJ playing music that he doesn’t necessarily agree with the content. Lonnie B also shares a personal story of how he lost a friend at a party he DJ’d as a result of playing a certain type of hip hop he was against. Check it out on Flow of Wisdom
- Kim Kardashian Shares Never-Before-Seen Photos On One-Year Anniversary With Kanye West [PHOTOS]
- Juicy J "Already" feat Rae Sremmurd (Official Video)
- Even The Feds Are Raising Eyebrows: DOJ To Review Michael Brelo Case
- A Grandmother In Germany Gives Birth To Quadruplets At 65!
- 4 Of Gary With Da Tea’s Favorite Hip-Hop Songs [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Max B Looks Back On His Relationship With Chinx