The Heavy Hitter DJ Lonnie B stops by for an in-studio interview on Flow of Wisdom Radio to discuss the change in Hip Hop. We spoke on his perspective as a DJ playing music that he doesn’t necessarily agree with the content. Lonnie B also shares a personal story of how he lost a friend at a party he DJ’d as a result of playing a certain type of hip hop he was against. Check it out on Flow of Wisdom
- Rest In Peace: Twitter Reacts To Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Drake Disses Meek Mill In New Track – ‘Charged Up’
- #NewMusic: Dej Loaf ft. Future 'Hey There'
- Chris Brown Performed Rihanna’s ‘BBHMM’ (And We’re Wondering If We Should Be Reading Into This Or Not)
- 18 Childhood Faves From The ’80s That Can Never Be Ruined
- Stream the ‘Southpaw’ Soundtrack With Music From Eminem, The Weeknd, And More