The Heavy Hitter DJ Lonnie B stops by for an in-studio interview on Flow of Wisdom Radio to discuss the change in Hip Hop. We spoke on his perspective as a DJ playing music that he doesn’t necessarily agree with the content. Lonnie B also shares a personal story of how he lost a friend at a party he DJ’d as a result of playing a certain type of hip hop he was against. Check it out on Flow of Wisdom
- Late Nights With Jeremih
- Tyga Aims Twitter Rant At Young Money
- Is This Why Iggy Azalea Married This Black Man? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- #NewMusic: Chris Brown ft Trey Songz "24 Hours (Remix)"
- Zane Reveals If Her Sex Life Inspired Material For Erotica Novels [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Phaedra Parks And Apollo Nida Officially Split And It’s Real This Time