The Heavy Hitter DJ Lonnie B stops by for an in-studio interview on Flow of Wisdom Radio to discuss the change in Hip Hop. We spoke on his perspective as a DJ playing music that he doesn’t necessarily agree with the content. Lonnie B also shares a personal story of how he lost a friend at a party he DJ’d as a result of playing a certain type of hip hop he was against. Check it out on Flow of Wisdom
- The Response: Mimi Faust Addresses The Sex Tape!
- Jay Z & The Mayor Of L.A. Announce DOUBLE DOSE Of Made In America -- Philly AND L.A.
- Frequency News: Jhene Aiko & More
- Beyonce's Half Brother, Nixon Alexander Knowles, Allegedly Headed To Homeless Shelter
- Outkast Performs At Coachella 2014 (Full Set) Video
- Is Tamar Braxton Sending Subliminal WARNINGS To Hubby Vince’s Jumpoffs?!