The Heavy Hitter DJ Lonnie B stops by for an in-studio interview on Flow of Wisdom Radio to discuss the change in Hip Hop. We spoke on his perspective as a DJ playing music that he doesn’t necessarily agree with the content. Lonnie B also shares a personal story of how he lost a friend at a party he DJ’d as a result of playing a certain type of hip hop he was against. Check it out on Flow of Wisdom
- Why The Tamar Braxton And K. Michelle Performance At The BET Awards Was Such A Big Deal [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Nene Leakes Says She’s Willing To Come Back To RHOA For How Much?!?
- Gary With Da Tea Explains Why He Doesn’t Consider Himself To Be Gay [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Karlie The Mess Maker: LHHATL Season 4, Episode 11 Recap
- 2015 BET Awards Performances [PHOTOS]