The Heavy Hitter DJ Lonnie B stops by for an in-studio interview on Flow of Wisdom Radio to discuss the change in Hip Hop. We spoke on his perspective as a DJ playing music that he doesn’t necessarily agree with the content. Lonnie B also shares a personal story of how he lost a friend at a party he DJ’d as a result of playing a certain type of hip hop he was against. Check it out on Flow of Wisdom
- Fabolous Young O.G.
- TMZ Reports Karrine Steffans Lied About Darius McCrary Abuse Claims
- Michael Sam: There Are “A Lot” Of Gay Players In NFL, But They Lack Courage
- Michael Jordan Still Has His Fadeaway Jumper At 52 Years Old
- Rae Sremmurd: Check Out My Hoodie That Has a Built In What?!
- Taraji P. Henson Apologizes For Racial Profiling Claims