The Heavy Hitter DJ Lonnie B stops by for an in-studio interview on Flow of Wisdom Radio to discuss the change in Hip Hop. We spoke on his perspective as a DJ playing music that he doesn’t necessarily agree with the content. Lonnie B also shares a personal story of how he lost a friend at a party he DJ’d as a result of playing a certain type of hip hop he was against. Check it out on Flow of Wisdom
- Sanaa Lathan Conjures Up New Gig With ‘Now You See Me’ Sequel
- Behind The Scenes: Ledisi’s InterludesLIVE [VIDEO]
- Phaedra Parks Totally ‘Unmoved’ By Apollo Nida’s Kenya Moore Confession
- Enter To Win A Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner!
- Watch A Drug Deal Happen Right On Live TV [VIDEO]
- Teyana Taylor: “I Suck At Being Sexy!” [Exclusive Interview]