So this week, to start things off on a bit of a dramatic note, I got an interesting email from a listener who really needs some help getting through a tough situation I like to call “The Case of the Ex.” She’s caught in a crossfire zone and things just don’t look too good, but of course, before I submit some assistance let’s chat about it once you hear a little more about her story of two lovers – one she’s dying to hold onto and one she’s dying to get rid of even as we speak.
So ladies (and gentlemen), what do you think should happen from here? Obviously this is a sticky situation all around the board, but do you believe there is a feasible outcome for it all – without anyone else getting hurt?
Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
GIRL TALK with TT Torrez – Check out past conversations with TT Torrez, her faithful listeners and a few of your favorite celebs as the weekday GIRL TALK feature continues. Missed the live interviews or your chance to chime in on the latest gossip, entertainment news & more? Click on your choice of the hottest links below.
- GIRL TALK: Actress Erica Hubbard (of BET’s “Let’s Stay Together”) Gives a Season II Sneak Peek
- GIRL TALK: Jennifer Williams of VH1′s ‘Basketball Wives’ Dishes the Dirt on the New Season
- Mama Jones of VH1′s “Love & Hip Hop” on Her Diss Single
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Booker T. Talks Career & Current Projects
- Yandy Smith Reveals the Scoop on Kimbella’s Beatdown
- Emily B Describes Her Breakup with Fabolous Plus Stepping Out on Her Own
- Lil Boosie’s Mother Sets the Record Straight on Her Son’s Incarceration
- Follow TT Torrez on Twitter – @TTTorrez
- Connect with TT Torrez via Facebook
- The TT Torrez Show – Official YouTube
- iPower 92.1FM presents The TT Torrez Show – Monday thru Friday 10AM-2PM EST on iPowerRichmond.com
Be sure to call us at 804-345-92FM (9236) to chime in, chat with us on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to comment.
You can also text your responses to “TTTorrez” at 23092 or tune in every weekday M-F beginning at 1PM EST to find out what the next #GIRLTALK topic, interview or discussion will be.
Keep up with past #GIRLTALK features right here online on iPowerRichmond.com. Here’s more of what you all had to say about today’s #GIRLTALK topic.