VH1’s “Love & Hip Hop” has spawned quite a bit of controversy this season with it’s runaway star Mama Jones taking the spotlight with her homegrown antics and wisecracks we just can’t get enough of. This week, she checked in with TT Torrez to give the scoop on what’s happening behind the scenes concerning her Twitter beef with cast member Yandy. Think things were heated on the show? You guessed right! Mama Jones also breaks down where she stands on her son Jim Jones’ proposal and whether or not she’ll assist in planning for the wedding.
On Jimmy’s proposal and planning both Chrissy & Jimmy’s wedding:
If it gets to that point, yes. I mean, right now, I can’t just say…”Oh yeah.” When we reach that bridge, I’ll cross over it. I’ll give my kids 100-percent.
On telling Yandy to ‘stay in her place’ on the show:
I meant what I said when she was supposed to actually stay in her place. When she came on the show, she was supposed to be shown as ‘the manager’ so it should’ve been where they were showing you doing what she was supposed to do for him and what goes on with y’all as y’all work. But then you’re doing a bit too much, you’re involved with this person and that person…I don’t like that. You don’t need nobody extra or anything around y’all.
On the fighting on the show and how Kimbella, Erica & Yandy look like clowns:
I’ve never known Yandy to be with different females and stuff, indulging the way she does. Come on now, first of all, everybody on there lookin’ like clowns and wants to fight. Poor Kimbella who is supposed to be good friends with Yandy, her pud is always gettin’ her *effed up. And every time you turn around Yandy is always there. Yo, she can’t be my friend. Then here comes another new girl, Erica. I cannot be part of that circus. It’s too much going on and everybody really don’t know each other like that.
Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment. Have you been tuning in to that show? Let us know.
GIRL TALK with TT Torrez – Check out past conversations with TT Torrez, her faithful listeners and a few of your favorite celebs as the weekday GIRL TALK feature continues. Missed the live interviews or your chance to chime in on the latest gossip, entertainment news & more? Click on your choice of the hottest links below.
- GIRL TALK: Actress Erica Hubbard (of BET’s “Let’s Stay Together”) Gives a Season II Sneak Peek
- GIRL TALK: Jennifer Williams of VH1′s ‘Basketball Wives’ Dishes the Dirt on the New Season
- Mama Jones of VH1′s “Love & Hip Hop” on Her Diss Single
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Booker T. Talks Career & Current Projects
- Yandy Smith Reveals the Scoop on Kimbella’s Beatdown
- Emily B Describes Her Breakup with Fabolous Plus Stepping Out on Her Own
- Lil Boosie’s Mother Sets the Record Straight on Her Son’s Incarceration
- Follow TT Torrez on Twitter – @TTTorrez
- Connect with TT Torrez via Facebook
- The TT Torrez Show – Official YouTube
- iPower 92.1FM presents The TT Torrez Show – Monday thru Friday 10AM-2PM EST on iPowerRichmond.com
Be sure to call us at 804-345-92FM (9236) to chime in, chat with us on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to comment.
You can also text your responses to “TTTorrez” at 23092 or tune in every weekday M-F beginning at 1PM EST to find out what the next #GIRLTALK topic, interview or discussion will be.
Keep up with past #GIRLTALK features right here online on iPowerRichmond.com. Here’s more of what you all had to say about today’s #GIRLTALK topic.