Lemon Pepper Salmon
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving
- 1 4-ounce skinless salmon fillet, about 1 inch thick
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon & pepper seasoning salt
- Lemon wedge
- 1. Rinse salmon. Pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle seasoning salt on both sides of salmon.
2. Place salmon in well-greased grill basket. Grill directly over medium heat for 8 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes with fork, turning once. Transfer to serving plate. Garnish with lemon.
Broiled Lemon Pepper Salmon: Prepare salmon as directed in step 1 above. Place salmon on greased rack of broiler pan. Broil 4 inches from heat for 8 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes with fork, turning once. Serve as above.
Make It A Meal
- 1 cup steamed asparagus
- 1 1/2 cups long grain and wild rice pilaf
- 1 whole wheat dinner roll
- Tossed salad (1 1/2 cups mixed greens, 1/4 cup sliced cucumber, 1/4 cup sliced carrots, 1/4 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes and 2 tablespoons fat free salad dressing of your choice)
(Total Calories: 520)
Jack Daniels Commits $15,000 In Grants To RVA Small Businesses: Enter Today
Free Event: Chevrolet's 'Real Talk Drives Real Change Tour' Coming Sept 22nd!
[VIDEO] Man Punched For Yelling During Beyonce Mute Challenge In Houston
Not Brenda Song! Jeezy’s New Boo, Jeannie Mai, Slammed For Fetishizing Black Men
Ginuwine Passes Out After Stunt Gone Wrong
[VIDEO] 16 People Injured: Drop Zone Ride Crashes to Ground
Exclusive: Actor Djimon Hounsou Talks 'Run Richmond 16.19' with King Tutt
The “804 Sessions” Contest