A Carytown staple has officially said, goodbye. The Hall Tree consignment store closed its doors today
The store has been located at 12 S. Thompson St. for 46 years and is one of the longest running consignment stores in the area.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to a post on the store’s Facebook page, the owners closed the shop without warning. “After thoughtful consideration,” the post begins. “We have decided to close The Hall Tree, effective immediately.”
David Williams, son of the company’s owner and founder told the Richmond Times-Dispatch. that the owners decided to close on Sunday.
The responses to the sudden closing have been primarily of shock and disbelief along with well-wishes.
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Tamika Mallory Slams Biden Administration For Border Patrol Whipping Haitian Migrants: ‘Y’all Are Responsible’
- Watch Cedric The Entertainer, LL Cool J & TV’s Top Stars Perform Biz Markie Hit At Emmys
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Passes Away
- Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson’s Grandson Killed By Gunfire In Kinsman Neighborhood
Richmond Consignment Shop Closes It’s Doors Suddenly After 46 Years was originally published on kissrichmond.com