She looks like she’s gonna hit you with some bars, but instead is ready to serenade you with one of the most beautiful voices you’ve ever heard.
Blu caught up with independent artist Wutzunique for our latest installment of 804 Sessions.
A Richmond native, her single “Alibi,” a melodic anthem for freedom and acceptance, is featured on her first album C’est La Vie.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Wutzunique sites the invaluable influence of local artists like Ashland’s Teejay Johnson. Their partnership has inspired Wutzunique to take her music to the next level.
When asked about what she would like to see more of in Richmond for independent artists, she plugs a need for genuine networking events.
A talented musician and painter, specializing in acrylic paintings, detailed pencil drawings and custom airbrush art, Wutzunique’s work can be found on her website and social media.
Check out Blu’s full interview with Wutzunique:
Keep up with Wutzunique…
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Daniel of DVSN Talks “If I Get Caught” Reaction and Possible Remix
- Sign Up For iPower’s Newsletter!
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Skin Care Tips for Females
- American Airlines Introduces the First All Black Female Airline Crew
- Florida Republicans Intentionally Discriminated Against Black Voters With Restrictive Election Laws, DOJ Rules
- Tank Shares Why ‘R&B Money’ Will Be His Last Album, Ongoing Battle With Hearing Loss & More.