Cities are resorting to new tactics to bring talent and diversity to their cities, and that includes bribing people with cash.
Tulsa, OK created a program that offers $10,000 to workers who move to the city and work remotely. Tulsa isn’t the only city that is offering perks to bring new young blood to their town.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Vermont also offers up to $10,000 for folks through their Remote Worker Grant Program. New Haven, CT is offering up to $80,000 in incentives to lure new homeowners to the region.
These incentives include home down payment assistance, cash for renovations, and in some cases free college tuition. Cities in Nebraska, Ohio, and Minnesota also offer similar programs in a new push to bring families, students, and tech workers to town.
How much money would it take for you to move to a strange new city?
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Hibbett Sports – Virtual Grand Opening w/ DJ Sir RJ
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- HHW Gaming: This Looming Issue Has PS3 & PS4 Owners Extremely Worried
- Why The Nation And White House Need To Prioritize Reproductive Justice
- Pure Comedy: Corinne Foxx Shares Her Top Five Embarrassing Moments With Her Dad Jamie Foxx
- DJ Drama Says Gangsta Grillz Checks Started with Jeezy