Nivea was that girl in the 90s! All over the radio and at every party from singing the hook on Mystikal’s Danger to her own solo hits like Laudrymat, Nivea had us dancing. We know she had a relationship with Lil Wayne and even The Dream, but what happened after? After the fame, after the music dyed out?
She stormed on the scene in 2000 but just a few years later she had literally left Hollywood. But do you ever wonder what happened to her? Watch as Nivea tells her story in her words on how the struggles of the industry, addiction and more made her walk away from Hollywood.
- Top Hip Hop Songs Of 2018 (So Far)
- Dallas Rapper Yella Beezy Shot
- #MuteRKelly: Parents Of The Singer’s Alleged Victim Launch ‘Abuse Hotline’ Against Him
- This Braxton Sister Had Words For Loni Love After Her ‘Breakfast Club’ Interview
- Did Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson Call Off Their Engagement?
- This Soulful Cover Of “Lovers & Friends” Will Make You Want To Hear More Usher
- Corner Store Caroline! White Woman Calls 911 After Claiming 9-Year-Old Sexually Assaulted Her
- Voter Registration Deadline October 15th, Register Here!
- The Weekend Clo-ism: Humble that Attitude Before You Stumble
- Drake Opens Up On Kanye/Pusha T Beef On HBO’s “The Shop” [VIDEO]
Ever Wonder What Happened to Nivea the Singer? Hear From Her Why She Left the Industry and More! was originally published on rnbcincy.com