Nivea was that girl in the 90s! All over the radio and at every party from singing the hook on Mystikal’s Danger to her own solo hits like Laudrymat, Nivea had us dancing. We know she had a relationship with Lil Wayne and even The Dream, but what happened after? After the fame, after the music dyed out?
She stormed on the scene in 2000 but just a few years later she had literally left Hollywood. But do you ever wonder what happened to her? Watch as Nivea tells her story in her words on how the struggles of the industry, addiction and more made her walk away from Hollywood.
- Cast Of “Aladdin” Reveals What It Was Like Working With Will Smith As He Brought The Genie Back To Life
- Esketitttt: If You’re Ready For Memorial Day Weekend & Summer — This Video Is Totally For You
- Black Tony Preps for his Walgreens Interview
- Cardi B Shuts Down TV Show Rumors
- Kylie Jenner Opens Up About Jordyn-Tristan Scandal ( Video)
- Brightburn: David Denman & Jackson A. Dunn Talk Bad People, Horror Films & More
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- Young Thug – The London (ft J. Cole & Travis Scott) [Official Audio]
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- New Trend? Ty Dolla $ign & A1 Bentley Debut Colorful Manicures
Ever Wonder What Happened to Nivea the Singer? Hear From Her Why She Left the Industry and More! was originally published on rnbcincy.com