Did Mary J. Blige and Faith Evans really throw hands at a party in the Hamptons? According to Mary, that was just a big rumor.
The “I’m Going Down” singer sat down with Page Six, late Monday afternoon to shut down a rumor that she had gotten into a fight with fellow R&B songstress, Faith Evans, at a party during NYFW.
“Of course that was made up. I (Mary) was shooting a movie in Louisiana…I just got here today,” Blige told Page Six when asked about the fight with Faith.
Sources close to Faith Evans have also denied that the two ladies were involved in a physical altercation.
Now, if only the fight between Cardi B and Nicki was just a rumor.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- BROVEMBER – Men’s Health Month Virtual Forum
- 17th Annual Community Clovia & Radio One Toy Drive
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Richmond vs. Furman Cancelled Due To COVID Issue w/ Richmond Hoops
- Here’s What Barack Obama Had To Say About His New Memoir, The Biden Harris Campaign, and COVID-19
- John Wall Writes Touching Letter To His DMV Family Before Departure
- Who’s Cappin?! Is Donald Trump Really Considering Pardoning His Children?!