Did Mary J. Blige and Faith Evans really throw hands at a party in the Hamptons? According to Mary, that was just a big rumor.
The “I’m Going Down” singer sat down with Page Six, late Monday afternoon to shut down a rumor that she had gotten into a fight with fellow R&B songstress, Faith Evans, at a party during NYFW.
“Of course that was made up. I (Mary) was shooting a movie in Louisiana…I just got here today,” Blige told Page Six when asked about the fight with Faith.
Sources close to Faith Evans have also denied that the two ladies were involved in a physical altercation.
Now, if only the fight between Cardi B and Nicki was just a rumor.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- White Republican Wendy Rogers Accused Vernon Jones Of ‘Tap-Dancing.’ She’s Out Of Line…But She’s Right
- Who’s Cappin’: Tammy Rivera Is Called Out For Capping On CVS
- Atlanta NAACP President Apologizes For Rebuking Mayor Candidate As Some Members Defend Him
- Tammy Rivera’s Instagram Rant Accusing CVS Employee Of Racial Profiling Backfires