Show me the money — or at least the receipts! Right?
What is the best way to handle your money when in a relationship? Some prefer to keep their funds separate while others combine finances. A joint banking account could be the answer to your financial woes while your partner may not be keen on risking their good credit, especially if you’re not married.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
So what do you think?
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Black History Now: Celebrating Our Culture And History
- Galentine’s Day Giveaway! Enter The ULTIMATE Gal Pal V-Day Contest Today
- Sign Up For iPower’s Newsletter!
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: James McCune Smith
- HOT 100.9 2023 Snake Pit Announcement
- Twitter reacts to Ja Morant, Confrontation Occurred Outside After Game Versus Pacers
- Columbus Police Show Off Black History Month-Themed Police Car With Reportedly Fake MLK Quote