Show me the money — or at least the receipts! Right?
What is the best way to handle your money when in a relationship? Some prefer to keep their funds separate while others combine finances. A joint banking account could be the answer to your financial woes while your partner may not be keen on risking their good credit, especially if you’re not married.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
So what do you think?
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Biden’s Supreme Court Nomination ‘An Opportunity’ To Have A Black Justice Who Gets It On Civil Rights
- ‘Identity Politics’: Ben Carson Cries White Tears Over Joe Biden’s Vow To Nominate A Black Woman For Supreme Court
- Clueless About The Senate, Herschel Walker Says It’s ‘Unfair’ To Ask How He’d Vote On Bill That Already Passed
- Pittsburgh Bridge Collapses Ahead Of Biden Visit To Discuss Infrastructure Needs