It’s Friday and time for Flow & Go! Headkrack talked about Morgan Freeman being accused of sexual assault by eight women. He kept it real about Nicki Minaj pushing her album back, plus Offset’s car crash pictures. Da Brat got on the mic to talk about securing the bag and how you can’t do anything but respect her and So So Def!
Headkrack came back and saluted Pusha T’s new album “Daytona” and called out Jacquees for being arrested for drugs found in his car after speeding at 116 miles per hour. Then the Da Brat finished it off by talking about Harvey Weinstein and calling him out for all he has done, before saluting the Rickey Smiley Morning Show!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday at 6am ET.
- Nipsey Hussle Delivered A Victory SLAP To Somebody At The BET Awards [VIDEO]
- Jim Jones Arrested In Georgia
- Here Is One Player Who Is Still Kneeling With Colin Kaepernick
- Van Jones Pulled A Paris Dennard And Defended Melania Trump
- Weekend Roundup: Dinos, Bacon, & More!
- HELLO WORLD: Travel Essentials For Your Next Trip Out The Country
- Where Is Cayln McLemore? Missing National Guardsman Prompts Massive Search In Florida
- Listen To Black Women: Why Can’t Some Black Women Let Go Of R. Kelly?
- Weekend Shmood: When The Sign Language Interpreter Is The Most Lit One At The Eminem Concert
- Amid Joe Jackson Reports, Pancreatic Cancer Has Been A Major Killer Of Black People