Rick Ross sat down with TVOne‘s “Uncensored” and talked about when he fell in love with hip-hop. As early as elementary school, he explains, artists like 2 Live Crew inspired him. He talks about when he understood hip-hop was more than music, it’s a lifestyle, and finding that love in a city that was largely moving to a different beat.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- I’m Not Wit It: Tamar Braxton Will Not Promote New Season Of ‘Braxton Family Values’ Because Of Vince
- JAY-Z And Beyonce Spotted In Jamaica Working On New Video
- Winter Storm on the Second Day of the Spring Season
- Toys R Us Hopes To Start Liquidation Sale on Thursday
- Austin Bombing Suspect Dead: Here’s Everything We Know
- Smithsonian Moves Michelle Obama Portrait Due To ‘High Volume Of Visitors’
- IT’S HERE: The Mr. Rogers Documentary Trailer Will Have You Shedding Hella Thug Tears
- People Can’t Get Over This Dog That Looks Like Ivanka Trump
- If You Think Wypipo Can’t Sing Gospel Runs, You Might Want To Peep These Videos
- Cardi B Speaks On Why Video Vixens’ Stories Of Sexual Harassment Aren’t Taken Seriously