“Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta” star Stevie J is in big trouble with the state of New York, in addition to the federal government. Apparently, he hasn’t been paying his child support, and owes a hefty sum. Last year, an agreement was worked out for Stevie J, who has six kids, including his newest little one with Joseline Hernandez.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Sign Up For iPower’s Newsletter!
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Update: 14 Students Killed, 1 Teacher Dead in Texas Elementary School Shooting
- Bojangles Give Away
- 90s R&B Trio Kut Klose Launch GoFundMe To Raise Money For Release Of 2nd Album
- Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Mr. Morale and the Big Steppers’ Tour Dates Have Been Announced
- Alfonso Ribeiro Denounces ‘The Carlton,’ Doesn’t Like Being Asked To Dance As A Black Man
- NBC Renews New Seasons For ‘Grand Crew’ & ‘Young Rock’ [Details Inside]
- Rose Day: Buy Your Tickets Now! [CLICK HERE]
- Believe The Hype: Breaking Down RICO & How It Can Affect The Case Of Young Thug & Gunna
- Astroworld Attendee Sues Travis Scott After Claiming Viral Stampede Caused Her Miscarriage
- HAVE MERCY: Chloe Bailey Covers The June/July Issue of Allure Magazine