Blac Youngsta talks about connecting with, and getting co-signed by his favorite artist, Yo Gotti. He recalls meeting Gotti after hearing that he was shooting a music video, he went, only to find Gotti by himself. He explains how he came through with positive energy and took over the shoot, which started a friendship between them.
Blac Youngsta also talks about who he does it for, and why he’s glad that certain people were cut out of his life before he made it big. He shares a little bit of advice for those pursuing the dreams, explaining why they’ve got to be patient on the climb up. He also talks about his Memphis house, which is bigger than Elvis‘. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Chicago Police Suspect Foul Play In Disappearance of Kierra Coles But Has Poor Record Of Solving Homicides
- Mega Millions Is Officially Mega Billions As Jackpot Reaches $1.6 Billion
- Welp! Katt Williams Slams Hazel E As ‘Light Skin And Ugly’
- Twitter Reacts To No Winner Of The Mega Million $1.6 Billion Jackpot
- Amber Guyger ‘Bragged About Being Violent’ On Social Media, According Botham Jean Family Attorney
- Record High Mega Millions Hits $1.6 Billion After No Winner Friday Night
- The #LipGlossChallenge Is Literally Poppin’ & Putting People’s Raw Talent On Display
- New York State Senator Marty Golden Reportedly Has An Open White Supremacist On His Staff
- How Watching A Married Couple Live Separately Made An Impression On Regina Hall [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Offset and Jay-Z Beef Over New Song? [EXCLUSIVE]