Blac Youngsta talks about connecting with, and getting co-signed by his favorite artist, Yo Gotti. He recalls meeting Gotti after hearing that he was shooting a music video, he went, only to find Gotti by himself. He explains how he came through with positive energy and took over the shoot, which started a friendship between them.
Blac Youngsta also talks about who he does it for, and why he’s glad that certain people were cut out of his life before he made it big. He shares a little bit of advice for those pursuing the dreams, explaining why they’ve got to be patient on the climb up. He also talks about his Memphis house, which is bigger than Elvis‘. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Say WHAT?! All The Things R. Kelly Confessed To On His 19-Minute “I Admit, I Did It” Track
- ‘Power’ Recap: The Jimenez Cartel Answers To A Higher Power Than The Feds
- Bag Secured: Saquon Barkley Signs Monster Rookie Deal With NY Giants
- Future Is For The Kids: This Baby Gets Turnt As Soon As She Sees Him
- Rihanna Is Blonde Again And We Are Not Worthy
- Home Depot Rehires Black Worker After Facing Criticism Over Firing Him For Standing Up To Racist Customer
- Harlem Hands: Dave East Got Into A Fight At A Yacht Party And Cracked Some Guys Face Open
- Cardi B’s Husband Offset Arrested In Georgia On Marijuana And Gun Possession Charges
- Watch: When Dad Does Your Hair Vs. When Mom Does It
- Sherri Shepherd Says Her Son Thinks Black Girls Are Mean, Likes White Girls Better