For this Headkrack-lead challenge, contestants have 60 seconds to answer as many questions correctly as possible. For this round, all the answers have to have the word “black” in them. Two people compete, separately completing the challenge while the other person can’t hear. First, a man named Josh attempted to answer the questions, and he didn’t quite set the bar too high.
Then, Rickey Smiley took on the challenge, and didn’t particularly nail it either, but he managed to get more questions right than Josh! Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- I’m Not Wit It: Tamar Braxton Will Not Promote New Season Of ‘Braxton Family Values’ Because Of Vince
- JAY-Z And Beyonce Spotted In Jamaica Working On New Video
- Winter Storm on the Second Day of the Spring Season
- Toys R Us Hopes To Start Liquidation Sale on Thursday
- Austin Bombing Suspect Dead: Here’s Everything We Know
- Smithsonian Moves Michelle Obama Portrait Due To ‘High Volume Of Visitors’
- IT’S HERE: The Mr. Rogers Documentary Trailer Will Have You Shedding Hella Thug Tears
- People Can’t Get Over This Dog That Looks Like Ivanka Trump
- If You Think Wypipo Can’t Sing Gospel Runs, You Might Want To Peep These Videos
- Cardi B Speaks On Why Video Vixens’ Stories Of Sexual Harassment Aren’t Taken Seriously