Cole Parker, CEO of Divas In Defense, came through to talk to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” Not only is it Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month, but human trafficking is also at an all-time high. Women are the main targets in both situations, so Cole breaks down how women can move smarter and be more aware as to reduce the risk of becoming targets.
Cole also breaks down ways to survive if you are ever targeted. He also explains why, if someone were to ever hold a gun to you and demand that you “get in the car,” that is not an option. Instead, you’ve got to fight tooth and nail to protect yourself. He talks about move called the “oh no you didn’t,” and more. Check out this exclusive interview for more helpful tips on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Travis Scott Finally Opens Up About Daughter Stormi
- So Who Did It: Blac Chyna Says She Didn’t Drop Sex Tape
- This Vintage Video Of Nina Simone Will Have You Feeling Like A Wakandan
- 15 Little Known Facts About Malcolm X’s Life, From Birth To Death
- Why Black Tony Is Upset That Cam Newton Wasn’t In “Black Panther” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Who Really Killed Malcolm X? Amid Conspiracy Theories, Louis Farrakhan Says He Didn’t Do It
- Black Tony Needs Rickey Smiley’s Help Getting His Ankle Bracelet Off [EXCLUSIVE]
- Praise Break: Charles Jenkins “Grace” [EXCLUSIVE]
- We Got A Problem “If She Asks To See Your Phone” [Video]
- Tavis Smiley Lawsuit Claims PBS Suspension For Sexual Misconduct Was Racist