Comedian Michael Blackson came through to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” Michael talks about settling in Philly in the late 80s, just a couple years after he arrived in America from his native Ghana, and thus being ecstatic about the Eagles’ Super Bowl win this year. Michael explains why he wouldn’t have tried to get onstage during the celebration like a very drunk Kevin Hart famously tried to do.
Michael also talks about hosting the first ever BET Social awards, and how he has benefited by using social media, as well as having come up before its peak. He shows his respect for the comedians coming up on a newer, bite-sized-social-media-videos track, and talks about his favorite comedians. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Surprise, Surprise: Chance The Rapper Drops 4 Brand New Songs
- Watch: Tiffany Haddish Finally Pays Kevin Hart Back The $300 He Loaned Her — With Interest
- Jay Z Rips Into The Mayor Of Philadelphia For Moving ‘Made In America’ And He Responds
- Super Dope: CEO Buys Employee A Car After Hearing He Walked 20 Miles For His First Day On The Job
- ‘Stop fingering me bruh’: Lawsuit Against DC Cop Spotlights Abusive Police Stops, Attorney Says
- Diamonds Dancing: Chris Brown Decided To Bust Down His Ankle Monitor With 100 Carats
- White Church Folks Are Really Terrified Of Brown People
- Unhappy Hov: ‘Made In America’ Festival Is Changing Locations And Jay-Z Is Not Happy About It
- Christian “King” Combs Gets The Diddy & DJ Khaled Stamp With “Love You Better” Music Video
- Michelle Williams Revealed She Checked Into A Mental Health Facility: “If You Change Your Mind, You Can Change Your Life”