In this Prank Call, Roy Wood Jr. calls up a woman to tell her that her baby daddy is stopping payment on all his child support. When things inevitably get ugly, he starts to taunt her with southern hip-hop references. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jacquees And The Morning Hustle Bae-Cation Contest
- Sign Up For iPower’s Newsletter!
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison In Federal Sex Trafficking And Abuse Case
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
- Mississippi’s Top Court Upholds Life Sentence For Weed Conviction By ‘Habitual Offender’
- Hate In America: The Many Faces Of White Supremacy
- Uvalde Coverup: Black People Have Warned Against Trusting Police Narratives For A Long Time
- Black And Latino Borrowers Say Their Student Loan Debt Has Soared Despite Persistent Payments
- Tempe Police Rescued Drowning Dog Weeks Before Refusing To Save Black Man Dying In Lake
- Cardi B & Reebok Connect For New ‘Let Me Be… Enchanted’ Capsule Collection
- BMM Flyaway: Museum of African American Music
Prank Call: Attorney Taunts Woman With G-Unit References [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com