As we approach Martin Luther King Jr. day, Jeff Johnson talked about how going to say the “ I Have A Dream” speech isn’t enough. Johnson talked about how when King was killed he was challenging people. He also talked about how he was a leader that evolved and did more than just fight civil rights issues.
If we are celebrating him we must do more than just say a speech. Johnson also talked about how we need to support and watch the NAACP Image Awards. It is about our culture, our movies, our music and it’s a show that celebrates us.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- A Suspect Is Charged in The Murder of XXXtentacion
- BMM: Ladies Really Do Love Cool James…LL Cool J that is
- New Scam Alert! You Won’t Be NIKE’s New Brand Ambassador — Sorry
- San Francisco Ends Excessive Court Fees That Keep Offenders In Debt
- LOL: This Burglar Thought He Was Ethan Hunt The Way He Broke Into A Shop
- Teyana Taylor Is Bringing That Fire To The Devil Girls This Season On ‘Hot The Floor’
- Think Free: Freeway Breaks Down His Faith Practices, Talks New Music & The State Of Hiphop [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Oooo: Instagram Could Be Coming For YouTube’s Wig With New IGTV
- All The Summer Concerts We’re Looking Forward To
- Kim Kardashian Says It’s ‘So Crazy’ That People Don’t Want Trump ‘To Win’