As we approach Martin Luther King Jr. day, Jeff Johnson talked about how going to say the “ I Have A Dream” speech isn’t enough. Johnson talked about how when King was killed he was challenging people. He also talked about how he was a leader that evolved and did more than just fight civil rights issues.
If we are celebrating him we must do more than just say a speech. Johnson also talked about how we need to support and watch the NAACP Image Awards. It is about our culture, our movies, our music and it’s a show that celebrates us.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- BHM: Malcolm X Left Messages That Ring True Today Watch [VIDEO]
- Clearly Olympian Jasmine Todd Is A Native Wakandan
- Woman Hides From Cops By Standing Very, Very Still Under Laundry Basket [EXCLUSIVE]
- Travis Scott Finally Opens Up About Daughter Stormi
- Remy Ma’s Little Sister Allegedly Shoots Up Car And Runs Over Bleeding Victim
- Russell Simmons Surfaces In Bali
- Wendy Williams Announces Three-Week Break From Talk Show
- In Wake Of Florida Shooting, Oprah Donates $500,000 To Anti-Gun Violence March
- Ex-NFL Player Rae Carruth Tries To Make Amends With Son For The Role He Played In The Death Of His Mother
- Prank Call: Maintenance Demands To Know How The Toilet Backed Up [EXCLUSIVE]