As we approach Martin Luther King Jr. day, Jeff Johnson talked about how going to say the “ I Have A Dream” speech isn’t enough. Johnson talked about how when King was killed he was challenging people. He also talked about how he was a leader that evolved and did more than just fight civil rights issues.
If we are celebrating him we must do more than just say a speech. Johnson also talked about how we need to support and watch the NAACP Image Awards. It is about our culture, our movies, our music and it’s a show that celebrates us.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Sanaa Lathan: I Would Be Doing The ‘Nappily Ever After’ Story A Disservice If I Didn’t shave My Head
- Steve Harvey’s Long-Running Talk Show Just Got Cancelled
- Dallas Police Chief Is Still Defending Why Amber Guyger Isn’t Fired And Makes Even Less Sense
- Nick Cannon Responds To Ye
- Leah’s Lemonade: Suge Knight Takes Plea Deal in Murder Case
- Suge Knight Pleads No Contest To Manslaughter, Will Serve 28 Years In Prison
- Waka Flocka Flame Sounds Off About Maroon 5 Reportedly Performing At The Super Bowl
- Kelly Clarkson’s Daytime TV Talk Show Is Coming To NBC In 2019
- Global Grind Top 5: The Most Anticipated Fall TV Shows
- Kanye West Lashes Out at Drake and Nick Cannon On Instagram for Discussing Kim Kardashian [VIDEO]