While things seem to be going great for Jennifer Hudson on the career front, her split from David Ortunga is a bit of a mess. Recently, he filed documents asking that JHud be held in contempt of court for having him forcibly removed from the family home in front of their son, simultaneously releasing a statement to People Magazine about the whole thing.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
That does sound like an intense thing to witness as a child. But is Ortunga overreacting, or did JHud mess up with such a move? Click on the audio player to hear more from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- iPower Under 30: Rashae Barnes
- Lil Wayne – D6 Reloaded
- #MixTape Lil Wayne – D6
- Kodak Black Reportedly Being Released From Jail In Six Months
- Didn’t Get To File Your Taxes Yesterday? The IRS IS Giving You A Small Extension
- Yara Shahidi, This Is Why Your Response To Colorism On ‘Grown-ish’ Is Problematic
- 2018 Stone Soul Tickets ON SALE NOW!
- iPower Under 30: Kaila Valdez
- This ‘Washington Post’ Columnist Says It’s Hard Being A White Man In America
- Millenials Are Even More Delusional Than Their Parents On Police Brutality