While things seem to be going great for Jennifer Hudson on the career front, her split from David Ortunga is a bit of a mess. Recently, he filed documents asking that JHud be held in contempt of court for having him forcibly removed from the family home in front of their son, simultaneously releasing a statement to People Magazine about the whole thing.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
That does sound like an intense thing to witness as a child. But is Ortunga overreacting, or did JHud mess up with such a move? Click on the audio player to hear more from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Naya Rivera Battery Charges Dropped
- Will They Take The $: Kim And Kanye West Offer Multi-Million Dollar Deal For Baby Photo
- HAUGHT OR NAUGHT: Oprah’s Luscious Rainbow Locks
- Reginae Carter Explains What The Public Gets Wrong About Her [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Gurl Whet? Coco Says Her Curves Helped Pave The Way For Thick Girls Like Nicki Minaj
- Real NBA Smoke: Aaron Afflalo Swings Off In Middle Of Game
- These Hidden Messages In Black Mirror Season 4 Will Totally Blow Your Mind
- CNN’s Angela Rye Thrashes Republican Who Claims Black Folks ‘On The Street’ Are Praising Trump
- Why Black Tony Can’t Breathe [EXCLUSIVE]
- Man Arrested For Trying to Wear All His Clothes Onboard A Plane Instead Of Paying Baggage Fee