Over the past few days, celeb social media accounts have been posting news about Libya, which has been at the center of a refugee and migrant crisis for years. Tens of thousands of people travel across Libya annually to get to Europe. But after Europe tightened its borders, many migrants and refugees were left stranded in Libya.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Libya, whose recently toppled Gadhafi government is now disjointed, has taken funds and boats given for the purpose of returning refugees and migrants, and is using it instead to run a modern-day slave trade. But these conditions and their worsening has been made possible, in part, by the United States. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from 3 Things You Should Know on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- iPower Birthday Bash: Tickets On Sale Now!
- Black History Month 2019: Prince
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
Famous Former Strippers
1. Kendra WilkinsonSource:Guillermo Proano / PR Photos 1 of 6
2. Channing TatumSource:PRN / PRPhotos.com 2 of 6
3. Blac ChynaSource:Ken McCoy / PRPhotos.com 3 of 6
4. Chris PrattSource:PRPhotos.com 4 of 6
5. Cardi BSource:Evan Agostini/Invision/AP 5 of 6
6. Azealia BanksSource:Landmark / PR Photos 6 of 6
How America Made Slavery In Libya Possible [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com