Jennifer Hudson and her ex-fiance, David Otunga, have been caught up in a custody battle after breaking off their ten-year relationship. JHud filed an order of protection against David, alleging that she was abused by him, but she has since dropped the order. Some folks are allegedly saying that JHud only filed the protection- which has since been dropped -in order to make thing look a certain way in court.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Cathy Hughes, Founder and Chairperson of Urban One, Inc., Mourns The Death Of Aretha Franklin
- Queen Of Soul Aretha Franklin Dies At Age 76
- Omarosa Claims Donald Trump Hit On Her
- Green Eyes: How Safaree & Nicki Minaj War Gives Lessons On Insecurity
Jennifer Hudson Shuts Down The BET Honors + More Celeb Pics
1. Jennifer Hudson1 of 10
2. Jennifer Hudson2 of 10
3. Mariah Carey3 of 10
4. Janelle Monae & Aretha Franklin4 of 10
5. Anthony Anderson & Wayne Brady5 of 10
6. Aretha Franklin6 of 10
7. jennifer Hudson7 of 10
8. Jennifer Hudson & Janelle Monae8 of 10
9. Tamar & Vince9 of 10
10. Tristan Wilds10 of 10
Is Jennifer Hudson Using Order Of Protection To Gain Wins In Court? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com