Hip-hop is rallying around Meek Mill this week after he was suddenly tossed back into prison again for 2-4 years. After two arrests earlier this year (and charges from both have been dropped), the judge locked him back up for violating probation. Both Meek’s probation officer and the Assistant District Attorney did not recommend prison time, and this whole probation saga has seemed suspiciously leveled against him for some time now.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Now, news is coming out that the judge seems to have more than a regular, professional investment in Meek Mill’s fate. It sounds a little ridiculous, but it looks like pettiness has more to do with Meek’s prison time than anything else. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Nigerian Men Arrested In Jussie Smollett Case Released Due To “New Evidence.”
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
Celebrities Attend Tidal X: MEEK MILL In Los Angeles
1. Elle VarnerSource: 1 of 6
2. Vic MensaSource: 2 of 6
3. WaleSource: 3 of 6
4. Wale and FabolousSource: 4 of 6
5. Justine Skye and WaleSource: 5 of 6
6. French MontanaSource: 6 of 6
Did A Judge Lock Up Meek Mill To Be Petty? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com