Former radio and TV personality, Dick Clark once said, “Music is the soundtrack of our lives.” In 2017 chart-toppers like Migos, SZA, Drake, Bruno Mars, and Future dominate the charts. So, what song have you kept in heavy rotation the last few months?
I recently caught up with the newest addition to the iPower family, mid-day personality Jackie Paige, to talk summer hits. The Hampton University grad shared her top 5 of the season.
RELATED: Top 5: Favorite Foods! [VOTE]
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Now it’s your chance to choose your favorite! Vote below:
Catch Jackie Paige on iPower everyday from 10AM – 3PM!
As we kiss summer goodbye, don’t forget that there are families that need your assistance. Drop by our Prep 4 Success school drive and donate to a family in need. Click the flyer below for more info!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- Hibbett Sports Grand Opening on Facebook LIVE
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Black Organizers Want Biden To Take Definitive Action On Voting Rights
- Becoming Guardians: How The Cleveland Indians Found A New Name
- It’s Official: Cleveland Indians Announce New Team Name
- Keyshia Cole Breaks Silence On Mother’s Death In Heartfelt Message