We all have an idea of what we want our future to look like. The big house, a beautiful yard, trips overseas, expensive cars… the list goes on and on.
It’s great to know what financial success you hope to achieve. It’s also essential to set both short and long-term goals, along with a written plan to help you turn that dream into a reality. Writing down your financial goals will help you focus your efforts.
Don’t Miss The Latest Music, Celebrities, and Interviews. Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
It’s unfortunate, but most people spend more time planning their wardrobe than they do their finances. Set your financial goals as early as possible.
The more time you have to save and invest, the more financial security you will have when it comes time to retire. For example: if you invest 5,000 at the age of 20, at a 7% annual interest rate, by the time you reach age 65 you would have over $105K!!!
So, when you receive that first “real” paycheck after college, don’t spend it senselessly. Think of your financial future and the goals you’ve put in place to help you reach them.
For the Latest Entertainment News: Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Daniel of DVSN Talks “If I Get Caught” Reaction and Possible Remix
- Sign Up For iPower’s Newsletter!
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Congressional HBCU Caucus Presses DOJ, FBI Over Ongoing Bomb Threats At Historically Black Colleges
- BET Award show 2022 shows The icon Young Jeezy passing the torch to EST GEE
- Student Debt Relief’s Efforts To Close Racial Wealth Gap Is ‘Improper,’ Conservative Group Says In Lawsuit
- ‘Pro-Life’ Conservatives ‘Don’t Care’ If Herschel Walker Paid For His Ex’s Abortion