Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
Baltimore’s own Mario recently slid by the home team to update The Ko Show on everything new.
First things first: His latest single “Let Me Help You” comes comes from a new project he’s got coming this summer called Cosmo 17, which was previously titled Paradise Cove. He says the name change comes from a sway in direction the highly anticipated album took once he started narrowing down selections.
He’s all about good vibes and all-around energy, noting a need to add focus to things that make his life fulfilling outside of just being an artist. And it turns out, in addition to releasing new music and launching a new independent music label, he’s also partnered with Titan Natural Focus for an energy drink and is working on a book.
“I’m a big believer of things being ordained and destiny and the whole idea of oneness,” he said. “I want to encourage people with a vision, no matter where you are or your situation, if God gives you a vision, you gotta follow it.”
In the video below, Mario speaks passionately about staying focused and using his gifts for a bigger picture. Watch:
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
16 Photos Of Mario Over The Years
1. 2002 Arthu Ashe Kids DaySource:Getty 1 of 16
2. MTV's 2005 TRL AwardsSource:Getty 2 of 16
3. Mario Performs in Times Square on New Year's Eve 2005Source:Getty 3 of 16
4. MTV TRL Stop in 2004Source:Getty 4 of 16
5. Alicia Keys And Mario Perform At Exit in 2004Source:Getty 5 of 16
6. 2006 MTV Video Music AwardsSource:Getty 6 of 16
7. VMA Style Villa 2006Source:Getty 7 of 16
8. 2008 NCLR Alma AwardsSource:Getty 8 of 16
9. Mario's GO! Concert At B.B. Kings in 2008Source:Getty 9 of 16
10. Terrence Howard, Chosen Wilkins and Mario Private Fan Dinner in Atlanta in 2008Source:Getty 10 of 16
11. Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2009Source:Getty 11 of 16
12. The Los Angeles Mission's Thanksgiving For Skid Row Homeless in 2012Source:Getty 12 of 16
13. Style360 Fashion Week 2016Source:Getty 13 of 16
14. Jeremy Scott's Launch at Bloomingdales - 2016Source:Getty 14 of 16
15. GUESS Dare + Double Dare Fragrance Launch - 2016Source:Getty 15 of 16
16. 2016 GQ Men of the Year PartySource:Getty 16 of 16
#GoodVibesOnly: Mario Discusses The Importance Of Following Through With Visions [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on 92q.com