Retired Birmingham homicide detective Chris Anderson chats with Rickey Smiley about his new show, “Reasonable Doubt,” on the ID channel. In the show, Chris looks at cases in which their may have been a wrongful conviction in order to bring the truth to light and the correct offenders to justice. He explains how he looks through the entire investigation in order to find the truth about what happened.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Plus, Chris shares his thoughts about the infamous O.J. Simpson case, which still gets debated about to this day. He also shares a little bit about the first case that kicks off the season, about Mac Phelps (a.k.a Mac The Assassin, a former No Limit-signed hip-hop artist who was convicted of murder in 2001, the prime of his career. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
RELATED: Cocoa Brown On The Downside Of Being A Part Of “The People v. O.J. Simpson” Cast [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: What The O.J. Simpson Case Taught Us About The Justice System [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: Did Khloe Kardashian Really Sleep With O.J. Simpson? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
11 Interesting Facts About O.J. Simpson & His Murder Trial
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Nicole Brown was originally O.J.’s mistress.
1 of 11
2. O.J. allegedly apologized over Nicole’s casket.
2 of 11
3. The glove didn’t fit because…
3 of 11
4. Marcia Clark once told Johnnie Cochran she was going commando.
4 of 11
5. The Bronco chase.
5 of 11
6. Almost 95 million people were watching the car chase.
6 of 11
7. Game 5 of the NBA Finals was also interrupted by the Bronco chase.
7 of 11
8. The Bronco chase directly affected Domino’s pizza sales.
8 of 11
9. Everything stopped on the day of O.J.’s “Not Guilty” verdict.
9 of 11
10. In The Bronco…
10 of 11
11. He tried to commit suicide in Khloe Kardashian’s bedroom.
11 of 11
Detective Chris Anderson Shares His Thoughts On The O.J. Simpson Case [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com