According to TMZ, DMX’s claimed he had an asthma attack last night.
However, TMZ reports that it was much more serious than that.
Police in Yonkers found X unconscious at the Ramada Inn around 6 p.m., on the ground in the parking lot. He was reportedly not breathing and had no pulse. Cops performed CPR and his pulse came back.
A witness told police that DMX “had ingested some sort of powder before lapsing into unconsciousness.” He was given Narcan, an antidote often used to treat overdoses. He is now in stable condition.