Rita Ora first brought her bold London streetwear aesthetic to the red carpet in 2012, and we haven’t been able to keep our eyes off her ever since. Thanks to her cool mashup of menswear, punk and urban influences, the “I Will Never Let You Down” singer is already the toast of the fashion industry with a spokesperson deal for DKNY and a collaboration in the works with Adidas.
We love Rita Ora‘s fearless approach to dressing from her unapologetically loud accessories to her signature red lipstick. Taking a cue from the 23 year-old singer, we came up with several ways to spice up your wardrobe this season. Check out 10 style tips we learned from Rita Ora.
10 Style Tips We Learned From Rita Ora
1. Sometimes, less is more.1 of 10
2. Mix sporty and dressy elements.2 of 10
3. Let your shoes do the talking.3 of 10
4. Try denim on denim.4 of 10
5. Throw on a quirky accessory.5 of 10
6. Embrace the rainbow.6 of 10
7. Commit to your menswear look.7 of 10
8. Add some edge to your dressy looks.8 of 10
9. Nail white-on-white.9 of 10
10. Go for the bold.10 of 10
MORE ON STYLE & BEAUTY: