Shortly after Bishop Eddie Long’s highly publicized sex scandal with multiple male members of his Atlanta congregation at New Birth Missionary Baptist Church, we all witnessed his wife stand by his side from the pulpit supporting him and maintaining her silence on the situation.
Today, all of that changed when word quickly spread earlier this morning of her official filing for divorce. Then, just after lunchtime things took yet another swift change in direction as her withdrawal of that petition for divorce was released.
Photo: Getty Images
Although we’ve expected their relationship to be on unstable ground since the shocking truth of the sex scandal was first revealed, but did you guys really see this flaky fall out and divorce filing/unfiling coming down the pipeline? We want to know to real deal about this one so here goes.
Check out the link below to read the entire official statement of withdrawal from Elder Vanessa Long.
So what do you think is going on? Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and comment.
- Mama Jones of VH1′s “Love & Hip Hop” Talks With TT Torrez About Diss Single
- Rocsi Finally Explains Why Lil Webbie Is Banned From 106 & Park
- Beyonce Releases Dance For You Video
- R&B Singer Tyrese Asks for Prayer After Hospitalization
- Sad! Comedian Patrice O’Neal Dead At 41
- Beyonce Tells Rihanna To Walk Away From Music