A fatal crash occurred on Sunday afternoon on Route 17 in Gloucester, Virginia resulting in one casualty. The driver of a 2019 Nissan sedan failed to yield at the intersection of Davenport Road, colliding with a Harley-Davidson motorcycle traveling on Route 17.
The motorcycle, in turn, struck a stationary 2013 Chevrolet sedan at the intersection’s stop sign. Both the motorcycle driver, 68-year-old Jack John Russo, Jr., and the passenger, 56-year-old Angela Marie Russo, were thrown from the vehicle and suffered serious life-threatening injuries.
Tragically, Jack John Russo, Jr. succumbed to his injuries. The driver of the Chevrolet sedan, 42-year-old Christine A. Cormier, escaped unharmed.
George E. Asbell, the driver of the Nissan sedan, was charged with reckless driving at the scene. The incident is currently under investigation.
source: The DMV Daily
- Pictures Of Pharrell’s Louis Vuitton Kicks Hit Social Media
- Virginia State University Makes History As The First HBCU In The Country Selected To Host A General Election Presidential Debate
- Washington Wizards Deni Avdija Disappointed In DC Sports Fan Culture But Has Hopes On Improvement
- Pharrell’s Black Ambition Non-Profit Awarded Over $3 Million To Entrepreneurs During 3rd Annual Demo Day
- Coppin State University Launches Housing Initiative For Low-Income Students
- Odell Beckham Jr. joins Ravens’ dance hall of fame with Park Heights Strut celebration
- Virginia Teen’s Cancer Treatment Soap Earns National Science Prize
- Lamar Jackson is ‘completely fine’ after apparent leg injury, Harbaugh says
- Radio One Richmond RVP Marsha Landess Issues Statement On Comments Heard On 99.5 The Box Richmond
- Former Police Chief Alfred Durham In Favor Of Richmond Grand Resort and Casino
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
The “804 Sessions” Contest
Hip Hop Nutcracker at Altria Theatre
iPower Under 30: Lowe Maceo
Buy Black RVA
Virginia Teen’s Cancer Treatment Soap Earns National Science Prize
Coppin State University Launches Housing Initiative For Low-Income Students
Radio One General Promotional Rules