Jack Daniel’s New Beginnings. Make it Count.
All official rules for the “Jack Daniel’s New Beginnings. Make It Count.” Contest are available by using the link below (“Official Rules”):
Any capitalized terms but not defined herein shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the Official Rules. I understand that I must be 21 years of age or older to enter this Contest and to access the Official Rules. I understand that I may enter the contest by using this link below:
By entering this Contest, I acknowledge that I have read all Official Rules. I understand that this Contest is being conducted by Jack Daniel’s and Flower Communications Group (collectively, the “Sponsor”). I agree to look solely to the Sponsor with respect to any issues regarding the prizes, the Official Rules, and/or the administration of this Contest.
For the purposes of this Contest, the term “Station Parties” includes the Station, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of their directors, officers, stockholders, owners, employees, agents, successors and assigns. I agree on behalf of myself, any heirs and relatives, and any persons acting or claiming by, though, or in concert with me to fully and forever release, acquit, and discharge (collectively “Release”) the Station Parties from any claims, liabilities, injury, harm, demands, damage, personal or otherwise, demands, causes of action, liability, cost or expense whatsoever whether contingent, accrued, inchoate, or otherwise (collectively, the “Claims”) that I may have relating to, directly or indirectly arising out of, and/or in any way related to the following:
· the Prize, the Official Rules, and the administration of the Contest;
· the receipt, use, misuse, delivery, pickup, enjoyment and/or lack of enjoyment of the Prize;
· my participation in the Contest;
· the announcement of my winning or becoming a finalist in the Contest;
· any travel I may need to engage in to participate in the Contest;
· any additional information or participation that I may need to engage in to further my standing in the Contest;
· the use, publication, distribution, reproduction, or display (collectively, the “Use”) of my name, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, legal business name, business address, Instagram handle, Facebook handle, business website, and/or the essay I included with my entry to the Contest, whether that Use is by the Station Parties or the Sponsor;
· the Use of voice, image or other likeness, whether that Use is by the Station Parties or the Sponsor;
· any other activities I may need to engage in for the Contest;
· any other activities of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest; and,
· any other activities of the Station Parties related to the Contest.
This Release applies to any such Claims that may arise from the negligent acts, willful misconduct, or omissions of the Station Parties.
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
The “804 Sessions” Contest
iPower Under 30: Lowe Maceo
Coppin State University Launches Housing Initiative For Low-Income Students
Chris Lighty's Wife To Inherit Entire Estate, 50 Cent Orders Investigation Into Mogul's Death
Tamron Hall Helps LRA Spread Lupus Awareness At NYC Gala, Says “No One Should Feel Betrayed By Their Own Body”
First Time Hosting The Holidays? Here Are 11 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes To Make It Easier
Radio One General Promotional Rules