Back in March of 2019, R&B songstress Monica filed for a divorce from her then-husband NBA baller Shannon Brown citing irreconcilable differences. Fast forward to the present day, and the divorce has been signed, sealed, delivered, and FINALIZED in Georgia Court.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The couple had been married almost a decade and share an 8-year-old daughter, as well as two of Monica’s sons from previous relationships.
The divorce proceedings were quick… a whopping ten minutes, as Shannon didn’t show up for court. The details of the divorce including child support and alimony are sealed, Monica made statements in an interview stating she will always have love and respect for Shannon.
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Hibbett Sports Grand Opening on Facebook LIVE
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- New Georgia Law Looks To Get College Athletes Paid
- Exclusive: DJ Cassidy Talks “Pass the Mic” Series Ahead of Special BET Mother’s Day Episode
- Service File Of Officer Who Killed Daunte Wright Reveals Scarce Details On Police Training
- Study Shows Virginia Drivers Rank Among Best In The U.S.