Nicki Minaj is now Onika Tanya Maraj-Petty. That’s right barbs, Nicki Minaj has gotten married to Kenneth Petty.
The “Megatron” singer made the announcement late Monday on Instagram.
Sources say Nicki is has decided to wait on doing a big wedding, as she is focused on finishing her album.
Congratulations Nicki and Kenneth.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Hibbett Sports Grand Opening on Facebook LIVE
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Letitia James Succeeds Where Other Attorneys General Fail
- Black Women’s Equal Pay Requires Action Not Just A Day Of Reflection
- Nina Turner Loses To Shontel Brown In Primary For Ohio Congress, And Battle Between Establishment And Progressive Democrats
- Michael Jai White Mourns Oldest Son Who Died From COVID-19