According to CNN, in addition to facing criminal charges over allegedly groping two women, Cuba Gooding Jr. now has more problems coming his way. Prosecutors are now asking a judge to allow the testimony of 12 additional accusers. They hope to prove that groping women was a regular thing at bars for the actor. All of the accusers claim that they were groped without consent. Prosecutors revealed the allegations of the additional accusers in court documents on Tuesday.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
A new indictment charges Gooding with forcible touching and third-degree sexual abuse in that incident. In addition to that, there are allegations that Gooding pinched another woman’s buttocks back in October of 2018.
Gooding appeared before a Manhattan judge and was released.
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Hibbett Sports Grand Opening on Facebook LIVE
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Biden Administration Says Infrastructure Deal Prioritizes The Black Community
- Rep. Cori Bush Calls Inaction On Eviction Moratorium A ‘Moral Failure’
- Nina Turner Makes Her Case For Congress: ‘People Just Want To Live’
- Congress Goes On Vacation To Their Homes As Evictions Start Back Up