Everything that glitters isn’t gold. That serves to be true when it comes to Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott’s relationship.
According to TMZ, the parents to Stormi Webster, have called it quits for now. Sources close to the duo say they haven’t been together publicly since his “Look Mom, I Can Fly” documentary in August.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Its also being reported that they’ve been trying to make the relationship work for a while, but several weeks ago they decided to step away.
It isn’t clear whether this is a permanent break up or just a quick break, but one thing for sure is all eyes will definitely be on this power couple to see what happens!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- BROVEMBER – Men’s Health Month Virtual Forum
- 17th Annual Community Clovia & Radio One Toy Drive
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Richmond vs. Furman Cancelled Due To COVID Issue w/ Richmond Hoops
- Here’s What Barack Obama Had To Say About His New Memoir, The Biden Harris Campaign, and COVID-19
- John Wall Writes Touching Letter To His DMV Family Before Departure
- Who’s Cappin?! Is Donald Trump Really Considering Pardoning His Children?!