Forbes has just dropped their list of America’s Richest Self-Made Women and Rihanna has picked up a major title!
Rihanna has been officially crown as America’s Richest Self-Made Woman in music.
The “Rude Boy” singer sits in the top slot at about $600 million.
Rihanna has been picking up a number of checks with her music, Fenty Beauty, and a newly released fashion line.
See who else is on Forbes list here.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Enter To Win The Ultimate Graduation Party with Don Toliver!
- The “804 Sessions” Contest
- Kendrick Lamar & Baby Keem Have A Time In “The Hillbillies” Visuals
- Megan Thee Stallion Is Currently Focused On Healing: “Expect New Music When I’m In A Better Place”
- Halle Bailey On ‘The Little Mermaid’ Casting Controversy: “We Deserve To See Ourselves.”
- What Happened To Black Soldiers After The Civil War?
The “804 Sessions” Contest
Buy Black RVA
Images Of Black Love For Your Timeline [Holiday Edition]
804 Sessions Presents: JusticeR
Earn Your Leisure Talks 2023 Invest Fest Line Up and More!
Latto Brought That BIG Energy To VA At Something In The Water [WATCH]
Nick Cannon Gets ANOTHER Wild ‘N Out Girl Pregnant; Meet Bre Tiesi [Photos]
20 Things You Didn’t Know About The Legendary Michael Jackson