Love & Hip Hop Hollywood star Teairra Mari has been very open about her struggle with alcohol. In 2011, Teairra was arrested and convicted for driving under the influence, and just this past June, the reality star was arrested for driving while intoxicated.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The second incident which took place in New York City resulted in Mari losing control of her vehicle. Teairra was pulled over by officers and when she was given a field sobriety test and failed.
RapUp now reports that on Monday, Teairra managed to dodge serving jail time by pleading guilty to operating a vehicle while under the influence. The site also states that the singer’s license has been suspended for six months, she’ll have to attend DWI classes that will stress the importance of sober driving, as well as have a breathalyzer device installed on her vehicle for at least a year. If she fails to comply with any of these orders, she faces a year in jail.
Teairra has been battling her addiction to alcohol for some time now, with failed attempts of sobriety. Hopefully, this will be an opportunity for her to turn over a new leaf.
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- R. Kelly Found Guilty Of All Charges In NYC Racketeering & Sex Trafficking Trial
- Right-Wing Support For Border Patrol Grows After Agents Whip Haitian Migrants With Horse Reins
- Black Americans Are Disproportionately Impacted By High Prescription Drugs Costs. Congressional Action Is A Matter Of Racial Equity.
- House Committee Subpoenas Trump Advisors In Jan. 6 Capitol Riot Investigation. Trump, Of Course, Is Big Mad