It seems like if it’s not one thing its another with singer Chris Brown. According to Complex, he was recently sued by a back-up dancer for eye injuries that she suffered on a set of a music video.
The back-up dancer, Danielle Griffin, claimed that someone poured “fake blood” in her eyes that caused major harm to both of her eyes.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Griffin said, “a wardrobe and make-up artist with the first name “Angel” hired by Defendants, carelessly and negligently poured fake liquid blood on (her) head without eye protection after assuring her that the substance was safe.” Sis is taking Breezy and the production team to court because she believes they should’ve known that whatever substance they were putting in her eyes was toxic. She claims they never tested the fake blood to see if it was actually safe to put on humans.
Griffin’s aiming to sue for over $25K. That amount is to cover medical care and treatment as well as the “loss of wages including past and present.”
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Hibbett Sports – Virtual Grand Opening w/ DJ Sir RJ
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Prayers: Scottie Pippen’s Son Has Passed Age 33
- Rapper NBA YoungBoy Claps Back At Wendy Williams
- The Lo Down: Youngboy Never Broke Again Pens An Alleged Letter From Jail Addressing Wendy Williams
- Hip Hop Spot: Black Rob Passes Away at 51 + Memorial for DMX planned at Barclays Center