Missy Elliott is back in a BIG way and the music industry couldn’t be happier.
Thursday night the VA native wowed the world by releasing a surprise EP entitled Iconology. After a 14-year hiatus, the sudden addition of five new songs to the Elliott catalog comes as a welcomed surprise to fans around the world.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Along with her new EP, Elliott also served us a visual feast in the form of the new music video for her song “Throw It Back.”
Fans quickly took to social media to praise the project and rejoice over the return of the music icon.
— Ess-Aych-Oh-En (@marshonington) August 23, 2019
— A J (@Pvssywvssy) August 23, 2019
— MissyElliott #ThrowItBack (@IvanKingz) August 23, 2019
— Michael Dempsey (@michaeldempseyy) August 23, 2019
Don’t be the last to listen to the latest from Missy Elliott. You can stream Iconology here:
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Sign Up For iPower’s Newsletter!
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Chris Brown Slips On Stage But Recovers Like a Boss!
- Raps Snacks Sued Over Nicki Minaj Flavor Chips
- Believe The Hype: What’s Next For Nicole Linton After The Fatal Los Angeles Crash & More
- AFAF: My Friends Think My New Man Has Bad Energy!
Listen Here: Missy Elliott Releases New EP ‘Iconology’ And Fans Can’t Get Enough was originally published on kissrichmond.com