R. Kelly has been in police custody for weeks and he recently was moved from Chicago to a New York detention center.
According to his attorney Douglas Anton, the singer is nowhere to be found and he is not receiving any information from police or the Bureau of Prisons.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Hibbett Sports Grand Opening on Facebook LIVE
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- The Lo Down: Paris Jackson Says She Has PTSD From Paparazzi, La La Anthony Files for Divorce From Carmelo Anthony
- 5 Things Headkrack Doesn’t Want to See People Doing When Celebrating Juneteenth
- Chrisette Michele Says Trump’s Inauguration Performance Was “Wrong Thing To Do”
- Big Boi Lists “The Dungeon” Recording Studio On Airbnb