Nicki Minaj and boyfriend Kenneth Petty have been going strong for a while now. In several interviews and posts on social media, Nicki expressed her love for Kenneth and her hopes to one day start a family with him.
The Barbz have been watching closely, listening and watching for the slightest hint that Nicki might be pregnant. So, when Nicki Minaj rapped “Bout to walk down the aisle and be a mommy” on Chance The Rappers’ “Zanies and Fools”, the Internet went into a frenzy!
Is Nicki Minaj letting us know that she has a bun in the oven?
Check out her verse here for yourself and be the judge:
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- BROVEMBER – Men’s Health Month Virtual Forum
- 17th Annual Community Clovia & Radio One Toy Drive
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Richmond vs. Furman Cancelled Due To COVID Issue w/ Richmond Hoops
- Here’s What Barack Obama Had To Say About His New Memoir, The Biden Harris Campaign, and COVID-19
- John Wall Writes Touching Letter To His DMV Family Before Departure
- Who’s Cappin?! Is Donald Trump Really Considering Pardoning His Children?!