UPDATE — MAY 17, 2019, 6:32 AM
Welcome baby Noah! Trey Songz confirmed, in the wee hours of Friday morning, that he is in fact now a father.
The 34-year-old singer posted a picture of a beautiful baby boy in a navy blue and white patterned onesie on Instagram with the caption, “My son Noah. We are blessed and overjoyed. Peace 🙏🏾”
The news came as a shock to fans everywhere because he wasn’t publicly romancing anyone prior to the big announcement. Responses to the news began to pour in immediately — even before the official confirmation.
Celebrity friends took to the social media platform Thursday to congratulate their friend.
Kehlani posted an enthusiastic, “ finally HAHAAAAA YES!!!”
Lori Harvey gushed, “Awww that little foot 😍 happy for you T!!! ❤️”
“Congrats champ 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾” funnyman Kevin Hart weighed in.
While Marlon Wayans added, “Congrats man! It’s the greatest feeling ever.”
MAY 16, 2019
Female fans are currently in a tizzy with a possible birth announcement from none other than Trey Songz.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The sexy R&B crooner, posted a black and white picture of an adult hand holding the foot of an infant on Instagram today.
Fans immediately responded with a mixture of well-wishes and sheer disbelief.
The VA native has been romantically linked to celebs like Lori Harvey and Lauren London.
This story is still developing. No official announcement has currently been made.
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- BROVEMBER – Men’s Health Month Virtual Forum
- 17th Annual Community Clovia & Radio One Toy Drive
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Richmond vs. Furman Cancelled Due To COVID Issue w/ Richmond Hoops
- Here’s What Barack Obama Had To Say About His New Memoir, The Biden Harris Campaign, and COVID-19
- John Wall Writes Touching Letter To His DMV Family Before Departure
- Who’s Cappin?! Is Donald Trump Really Considering Pardoning His Children?!