iPower’s Jackie Paige caught up with Yung Miami backstage at iPower’s Birthday Bash.
The “Twerk” rapper shared how unexpected the success of the group has been. Even getting personal with Jackie on how it feels performing without her best friend.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
One half of the City Girls, Yung Miami is holding things down while her group member and longtime homie, JT, serves time for fraud.
Yung Miami, whose real name is Caresha Brownlee, was candid about there being no additional updates on JT but shares that when her other half is home the first thing they will probably do — depending on JT’s mood — is get drunk.
After that, we know the next thing on their list is to take over the world! There is even a possibility that the City Girls will parlay their success on stage to the runway.
See Jackie’s full interview with Yung Miami above.
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- ‘Identity Politics’: Ben Carson Cries White Tears Over Joe Biden’s Vow To Nominate A Black Woman For Supreme Court
- Clueless About The Senate, Herschel Walker Says It’s ‘Unfair’ To Ask How He’d Vote On Bill That Already Passed
- Pittsburgh Bridge Collapses Ahead Of Biden Visit To Discuss Infrastructure Needs
- Beyond Black: Racial Justice Groups List Qualities Biden’s SCOTUS Nominee Must Possess