Meek Mill and Jay-Z are teaming up to make some major change in the community. Yesterday the rappers announced they are teaming up with 76ers co-owner Michael Rubin, Patriots owner Robert Kraft and more to launch REFORM Alliance, an organization focused on tackling criminal justice reform.
Meek, Jay and their partners have all pledged $50 million to launch the organization. They are also vowing to get a least one million people out of jail over the next five years.
This is super dope!
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- RIP Ian Alexander Jr.: Final Social Media Posts From Regina King’s Only Son Suggest His Career Was About To Take Off
- André Leon Talley’s Cause Of Death Revealed
- Fed-Up Black Mississippi Senators Walkout Of Vote On Anti-Critical Race Theory Bill
- Texas Gubernatorial Candidate Won’t Fire White Nationalist Staffer Because He Doesn’t ‘Participate In Cancel Culture’