GM announced that they’d be closing 8 plants in America, along with cutting 14,000 employees. What does this mean for the American Auto Industry?
Imagine if Phillip Morris just picked up and left town. It could potentially cripple the central VA economy. This will most likely mean the same thing where these plants are located.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
14,000 taxpayers are no longer paying taxes because they don’t have that income at the moment. The mid-west economy is driven by steel and cars… now what?
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Hibbett Sports – Virtual Grand Opening w/ DJ Sir RJ
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- HHW Gaming: This Looming Issue Has PS3 & PS4 Owners Extremely Worried
- Why The Nation And White House Need To Prioritize Reproductive Justice
- Pure Comedy: Corinne Foxx Shares Her Top Five Embarrassing Moments With Her Dad Jamie Foxx
- DJ Drama Says Gangsta Grillz Checks Started with Jeezy