Kim Porter ex-girlfriend of Bad Boy Records founder Sean “Diddy” Combs was found dead today.
According to TMZ, the former model was found dead in her home. A source released information saying that she had been under-the-weather; experiencing flu-like symptoms for weeks. In the call that was placed to 911 today, it was said that she was experiencing cardiac arrest.
No cause of death has been revealed.
Porter was in a relationship with Diddy on and off for thirteen years.
Porter leaves behind twin girls, Jessie James and D’Lila; and a son, Christian Combs — all fathered by Diddy. Along with son Quincy, whose biological father is 80’s heartthrob, Al B. Sure.
Diddy’s rep Cindi Berger told TMZ, “Sadly, I can confirm the passing of Kim Porter. I ask that you give the families privacy at this time.”
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Hibbett Sports – Virtual Grand Opening w/ DJ Sir RJ
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- HHW Gaming: This Looming Issue Has PS3 & PS4 Owners Extremely Worried
- Why The Nation And White House Need To Prioritize Reproductive Justice
- Pure Comedy: Corinne Foxx Shares Her Top Five Embarrassing Moments With Her Dad Jamie Foxx
- DJ Drama Says Gangsta Grillz Checks Started with Jeezy