Jackie Paige caught up with Queen Naija backstage at her show in Richmond at The National. The mom-to-be is currently on tour and she’s spilling the beans on what it’s like being a working artist and a mom.
“When you become a mom your kids become your everything,” Queen Naija notes discussing the pros and cons of managing motherhood and a career.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Find out when fans get to meet her bundle of joy and more in Jackie’s interview with Queen Naija above!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Hibbett Sports Grand Opening on Facebook LIVE
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Curtiss Cook AKA Mayor Perry From ‘The Chi’ Talks Season Finale
- Issa Recap: Twitter’s Most Talked About Moments From The Lox & Dipset Verzuz Battle
- Letitia James Succeeds Where Other Attorneys General Fail
- Black Women’s Equal Pay Requires Action Not Just A Day Of Reflection