The stage has been dismantled, the crowd dispersed, Stone Soul 2018 was a huge success. Yesterday, June 9, Radio One Richmond took over the Richmond Raceway for their annual Stone Soul Music and Food Festival.
For over 10 years, national recording artists have graced the Stone Soul stage making it the area’s largest African American Music Festival of the year, and 2018 was no exception.
Live performances were given by C. Goss, Young Prince Charles, Rap-Unzel, Legacy Band, J.J. Hairston, Daniel Caesar, Trina, Plies, Brandy, Ne-Yo, and Trey Songz!
Along with the musical entertainment, the festival was also a consumer’s paradise with an expansive food truck experience, the ESPN interactive Fan Zone, shopping and more!
The festival also created quite a buzz on social media with #stonesoulrva. See some of our favorite posts below:
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- HHW Tech Review: Samsung’s Galaxy Buds Pro Has One New Feature That Puts It In A Class By Itself
- More Than Music: Jim Jones Says The Diplomats Inspired Lil Wayne’s Fashion Style
- Lil Wayne Co-Founded Cannabis Brand GKUA Ultra Premium Expands To Colorado
- The Song Contest Winner: SteakSawse Drops Video For “Klikkk Klakkk” [WATCH]
#StoneSoulRVA: Our Favorite Instagram Posts From Stone Soul 2018! was originally published on kissrichmond.com